Episode 106 – A Crafty Staycation
Special thanks to Karabella Yarns and Chappy’s Fiber Arts and Crafts for sponsoring this episode.
Deborah’s on her own and she’s taking back the mic!
She’s taken some time off from work and been able to catch up lots of ongoing crafting projects.
In this episode, Deborah reviews the book The Intentional Spinner, and reviews earings by Sassafras Creations.
She also shares a great trick to find cheap or free patterns on Ravelry.
And, some more miscellaneous links from this episode:
- Petrie shell pattern
- Judy’s Magic Cast On
- SG KAL – To Infinity and Beyond Cowl
- SG CAL – Stash Bag/Basket
- Tour de Fleece
- Honey pattern by Amy Miller
- Jackaroo pattern by Amy Herzog
- Echoes of Color shawl pattern by Joji Locatelli
- Karabella Yarns’ Empire Silk yarn
- Chappy’s Fiber charity project: A Heart Full of Love, Johnny’s Socks Sock Kit
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (49.5MB)
Leave a Reply