Episode 93 – The Anti-Fan
As Melanie laments some less-than-positive feedback she received, Deborah’s attention turns to new year’s resolutions and – of course – knitting!
Now that Deborah’s finished her Annelida Gauntlets and her Coyote Trail shawl, she’s been enjoying working on designer and friend Joji‘s mystery KAL.
The show finishes up with some more more interviews from this past summer’s TNNA: Brooke Sinnes from Sincere Sheep and Lorajean Kelley from Knitted Wit.
The girls are on the road now and will be for a bit. Here’s what’s coming up:
- January 14th – Melanie & Deborah are speaking at the Madison Knitters’ Guild.
- January 15th – Melanie & Deborah are speaking at the Minnesota Knitters’ Guild.
- January 16th – Melanie is performing her knitting show in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- January 18th-20th – Melanie & Deborah will be at Vogue Knitting Live in New York.
- January 25th – Melanie is doing a CD signing at Stitch House in Dorchester, MA.
- January 28th – Melanie is performing her Edith Piaf & Jacques Brel show at the Pigalle restaurant in Boston.
- February 2nd & 3rd – Melanie is performing the Piaf & Brel show in Wakefield, Quebec.
- February 14th – Melanie is speaking about knitting music at New York University.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (40.1MB)
Leave a Reply