It’s time for Podcast-a-palooza!
The Savvy Girls celebrate a (belated) first anniversary with some special guests, great stories, and a ton of news.
Melanie tells of her misadventures at a recent neighbourhood block party.
Deborah leaves Argentina and has a rather tearful goodbye. She tries to live without her stash, but fails miserably.
This episode is jam-packed with exciting announcements. It’s more fun to listen, but if you’d rather spoil the surprise, read on…
- Check out our new logo!
- Deborah has released her first knitting pattern, The World’s End Fingerless Gloves. You can download for free here or find it on Ravelry.
- It’s time for a new contest! Help us put together a list of knitting-related etiquette. Submit your ideas for guidelines that knitters and non-knitters should follow.
Enter the contest by August 31st by leaving a comment on this post, sending us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or leaving a comment on our Ravelry Group.
Thank you to Green Mountain Knitting Bags for generously donating the grand prize!
- Help us to keep the show great — support your Savvy Girls with a small donation.
In exchange for your generosity, we will send you a package of Savvy Girls Swag as a thank you — Find out more here.
If you don’t want one of our (super-sweet) swag packages, you can donate any amount you can, here.
- Deborah and Melanie have written a book! Listen to an excerpt and tell us what you think.
- We’ll be adding more information about Melanie’s knitting-themed CD very soon. Keep checking back.
Some of the music used in this episode:
- Kool & The Gang – Celebration
- Vengaboys – We like to Party
- The Foundations – Build Me Up Buttercup
- Bobby Darin – Beyond The Sea
- The Corrs – Breathless