Episode 96 – A Voguey Colloquium
Once again the girls found themselves wandering around Vogue Knitting Live in New York.
VLK is always a blast, and the girls were able to interview a ton of great people, including:
- Al from Eleggant Hooks;
- Shannon Okey from Cooperative Press;
- Mackenzie from Loopy Mango;
- Steven Be;
- Tabitha from Long Island Livestock Company;
- Bruce Weinstein, author of Boyfriend Sweaters;
- and Bonnie Burton from the delicious-looking Colorful Stitches.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (40.9MB)
Leave a Reply